What to expect?
No matter where you have been or who you are, you are welcome at Bethel. At Bethel you will find a family friendly exciting worship experience. At each weekend service you can expect:
• Service to last around an hour (child care and a kid’s worship experience are provided birth-6th grade)
• Relevant and engaging biblical teaching
• A casual atmosphere where everyone is welcome
Find your personal next step including:
• A place to belong. Bethel offers small groups for all stages of life where you can connect with a new faith family and grow together in Christ. We have groups for men, women, couples, parents, students, children, and more.
• A chance to make a difference. God created you for community. He also gifted you with unique spiritual gifts to impact the world around. We have many ways you can make a difference for the Kingdom at Bethel.
• A way to grow. Join us as we grow deeper in our faith together and nurture our families to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
Questions about our church?
Visit our Next Steps Class on July 16th after our morning Worship Service.