Life Group (On-Campus) @ 9 a.m.
Worship Service @ 10:15 a.m.
Meal(By Reservations) 5:30 pm
Bethel Kids @ 6:30pm
Bethel Student @ 6:30 pm
Choir @ 6:30 pm
Bible @ 6:30 pm
What to expect?
No matter where you have been or who you are, you are welcome at Bethel. At Bethel you will find a family friendly exciting worship experience. At each weekend service you can expect:
- Service to last around an hour (child care and a kid’s worship experience are provided birth-6th grade)
- Relevant and engaging biblical teaching
- A casual atmosphere where everyone is welcome
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Bethel offers small groups for all stages of life where you can connect with a new faith family and grow together in Christ. We have groups for men, women, couples, parents, students, children, and more.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you for community. He also gifted you with unique spiritual gifts to impact the world around. We have many ways you can make a difference for the Kingdom at Bethel.
- A way to grow. Join us as we grow deeper in our faith together and nurture our families to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.