What to Expect
No matter where you have been or who you are, you are welcome at Bethel. At Bethel, you will find a family-friendly, exciting worship gathering. At each weekend service, you can expect:
- Service to last around an hour (child care and a kid’s worship gathering are provided birth-6th grade)
- Relevant and engaging biblical teaching
- A casual atmosphere where everyone is welcome
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Bethel offers small groups for all stages of life where you can connect with a new faith family and grow together in Christ. We have groups for men, women, couples, parents, students, children, and more.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you for community. He also gifted you with unique spiritual gifts to impact the world around you. We have many ways to make a difference for the Kingdom at Bethel.
- A way to grow. Join us as we grow deeper in our faith together and nurture our families to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
Worship and Fellowship
Worship and fellowship are integral components of our spiritual growth and commitment to Christ. Regular patterns of worship are essential, and Scripture challenges us to worship and encourage one another with regularity. At Bethel, we desire to worship with intentionality as we proclaim the goodness of the Lord Jesus Christ for His glory and our good. How does our worship promote growth and glorify Christ?
Music touches the soul. Our worship must not only stir our minds cognitively but touch our hearts emotionally. Our goal is that each song we sing will have gospel-rich words sung in a way that draws our emotions and affections toward Christ.
INTENTIONALLY PRAYING THE GOSPEL
There is power when people pray together. We set aside time in our Sunday worship gathering for corporate prayer and have dedicated gatherings to pray throughout the week.
“Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 18:19)
INTENTIONALLY PROCLAIMING THE GOSPEL
We believe in the centrality of God’s Word. Scripture is the standard we live by, it is the living Word of God, and it is dynamic and applicable to our lives. Therefore, at Bethel, we affirm a commitment to expository preaching relevant to our daily lives.
INTENTIONALLY GIVING BECAUSE OF THE GOSPEL
We believe that our giving is a central element of our worship. We do not give out of obligation but share because the redeeming love of Christ marks our lives. Grace-giving helps us demonstrate that God has first place in our lives, reminds us that God owns everything, allows us to express our gratitude, and gives God a chance to prove He exists and works in our lives.
Bethel believes that the church should be the most generous organization in any community. We desire as a gathered people to model the extreme generosity of our covenant members. To this end, we give at least 10% to the community and for missions every year.
“For the word of God is living and effective and sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the ideas and thoughts of the heart.” (Heb. 4:12)